As a small local business with high client contact, our priority is the safety and wellbeing of our clients, tenants, colleagues and their families. We remain open but with reduced contact. We will continue selling but with one-on-one inspections only.
We are following advice from the Australian Government as well as guidelines from the World Health Organisation and taking measures to mitigate the risk and further spread of COVID-19.
As you would now be aware the Federal government now requires passengers coming in from overseas to self-isolate.
For our own part, we are working on risk mitigation.
- Our office at Parkridge Noosa will at this stage remain open but with reduced hours on an as needed basis. Please phone or email rather than come in. If it is essential to come in, please make a time with Alex to do so.
- All routine inspections of rental properties have been postponed until further notice.
- There will be no open homes of sale properties scheduled until further notice.
- Alex and Michelle will still be available for private sale inspections where vendors or residents confirm this is OK with them.
- Our property management and sales systems are cloud-based and effective Thursday 19th of March, all staff will work from home, leveraging our remote working technology to stay connected.
- The office phone has been redirected to Lorraine’s mobile. So you can still call the property management team on 07 5405 9555, Michelle (hinterland sales) on 0408 949 890 and Alex on 0412 635 274.
- For the Parkridge Management caretaking duties, we have obtained gloves for Kevin and Paul to wear, and each time they clean walkways and lifts they will be disinfecting high-contact surfaces.
- It is everyone’s responsibility to adhere to health warnings such as social distancing, hand washing and maintaining a high standard of hygiene. Let’s protect each other and minimise the risk of contagion.
- Parkridge residents please advise us if you have recently returned from overseas, show any symptoms of ill health or need help in any way.
All these measures are being implemented to support the health and wellbeing of our community in the current environment.
We live in interesting times. I am available at any time if you have any questions or concerns on 0412 635 274.