The extraordinary Kaizen Retreat Bed & Breakfast estate is a 708sqm homestead on 42 acres, just 25 minutes from Hastings Street/Main Beach Noosa, and 4 minutes to the lake with easy boating access to the Noosa River.
Surrounded by acreage properties and framed by wildlife corridors on two sides, it is the totally private, idyllic semi-rural setting away from the hustle of the city, close to the water, that everybody wants.
There is a large chook house with 12 hens providing a dozen eggs daily, and 3 fully fenced paddocks, perfect for horses, cattle, goats or alpacas.
But it is the sprawling house that is the centrepiece of the property that offers its new owners both a very comfortable home, and a business opportunity.
While it has not operated as a Bed & Breakfast for some time, the B&B licence has been maintained for future use, should you wish.
At the heart of the home is a central living room with 3.5m ceilings and wood fire place. A huge dining room is open to the massive kitchen with acres of bench top and large walk-in butlers pantry/scullery - perfect for large scale entertaining or cooking classes.
There are two bedrooms to the south of the home, and 3 with additional family room to the north, with the 218sqm living zone (the size of an average 4 bedroom house) between them.
In addition to the 80sqm 3 car garage with extensive storage there is a massive 24m x 10m shed with 4m+ roof.
Perfect for that car collection as it would house 12 vehicles, or a workshop with room for machinery and toys as desired, it has a 5,000 gallon rain water tank and 5 bay open shed attached to one side. The installed car hoist is a negotiable extra.
The surrounding gardens feature mature fruit and macadamia trees, and a wildlife corridor of Eucalypt and flowering natives.
Fully drivable with walking tracks dotted around, it is a beautiful serene property, just 3 minutes drive to the Apollonian Pub, famous for it’s Sunday BBQ roasts and open 7 days, and 15 minutes drive from Tewantin or Pomona shops/schools.
* Registered Bed & Breakfast
* Separate studio or home office with large veranda and separate driveway entrance
* 12m x 4m in-ground swimming pool
* Back-to-base monitored alarm system
* Massport wood fire place, air-con, ceiling fans and Cardiff air unit
* 6 x 5,000 gallon rain water tanks servicing the house
* Dual Solarhart hot water systems
* 3 fenced paddocks, 1 with round yard, full boundary fencing
* 4 dams, 2 supply water via ring main for gardens
* 24m x 10m Rhino Shed, 5 bay open shed with 5 gallon rainwater tank
* 2 additional smaller sheds, for firewood & tractor storage & nursery workshop
* House is protected by 2 fire hose reels with an additional fire hose reel for shed
* 1,600 trees planted to restore wildlife corridors
* There is a boat ramp 4 minutes away at Boreen Point
There is nothing else like Kaizen. Make a change for the better. Inspection by appointment only. Please hit the enquire button to arrange.
Pre-Register for Inspections