The apartment lifestyle of Parkridge Noosa is second to none, with a welcoming community, beautiful communal facilities that include a 25m swimming pool, 2,000 sqm park, high quality commercial gym and on-site restaurant/cafe.
Ticking every box, this apartment has benefited from high quality upgrades, including plantation shutters throughout, integrated SubZero fridge, high end bespoke curtains, feature walls with linen wall paper, premium surfaces and finishes throughout.
It is the ultimate in comfortable downsizing for easy permanent living and lock-up-and-leave lifestyle, holiday home or great investment.
In a quiet and private position on the top floor with views over the pool and gardens, this end unit enjoys great sunshine and light throughout the apartment with side windows, extra large covered north east facing balcony, and rear covered terrace.
The deep balcony has custom aluminium side shutters that both open as louvres and slide.
Beautiful oak flooring lays the foundation for a generous and open plan living/dining zone with nearly 4m ceilings and seamless indoor-outdoor living - doubling the space and comfort of this beautiful penthouse apartment.
The kitchen is light-filled and spacious, has clever storage, built-in fridge, Miele dishwasher, oven, microwave and cooktop, large walk-in pantry with additional power points and storage cupboards.
The kingsize master bedroom has large walk-in robe and ensuite and direct access to the balcony. Two other bedrooms with study nook, laundry and main bathroom are at the other end of the apartment.
Block 4 is unique in that it only has 9 apartments, all of them larger format than most, and all owner occupied.
* North east facing large balcony, plus rear terrace
* Secure basement with 2 car spaces side by side
* Double storage cage, plus golf cart space
* Lift access, security and intercom
* Oak flooring, engineered stone surfaces, bespoke linen curtains, plantation shutters
* Integrated fridge, Miele oven, cooktop, dishwasher and microwave
* 25m swimming pool, large high tech gym, park, restaurant
* Low body corporate fees, pet friendly (subject to body corp approval)
* Great community, with monthly ladies dinner, trivia, music and other events
* 3 mins drive to Coles, 6 mins to Hastings Street or Sunshine Beach
* Surrounded by National Park with walking trails and abundant wildlife
* Golf course, Day Spa and tennis across the road
Owner occupied and being sold unfurnished.
Contact Alex, Noosa4Sale, to make it yours.
Pre-Register for Inspections